Membership to SIEBA is an important professional partnership for any school hosting international students. The benefits of SIEBA membership for Primary, Intermediate and Secondary schools are:
- SIEBA is the professional organization for international education professionals.
- SIEBA provides practitioners access to professional development, training and guidance to grow their international education business
- SIEBA offers the SIEBA Hub, a central online location for support, resources and access to SIEBA membership
- SIEBA offers school leaders and Boards of Trustees dedicated support and resources relating to the role of international education in overall school growth
- SIEBA offers critical advocacy and one voice for schools on regulation and issues facing international education
- SIEBA offers regulators and government agencies critical access to industry perspectives
- SIEBA offers practitioners responsive business advisory services and a central point for international education enquiries
- SIEBA is creating networks with other organizations supporting international education both within New Zealand and offshore to promote SIEBA schools and grow a quality New Zealand schools brand
- SIEBA does significant behind the scenes work with other key agencies such as Ministry of Education, NZQA and Immigration New Zealand on behalf of international education in New Zealand schools
SIEBA relies on subscriptions to fund services and support on behalf of members. Subscriptions to SIEBA for 2018 are:
Primary and Intermediate Schools: $750 per year
Secondary Schools: $1,500 per year
- If you are in an Area School or Year 7-13 High School, the Secondary School subscription applies.